Key Insights from Today’s on-chain behavior
- Lots of stablecoin movements between CEXs and large funds. At the time of writing, USDT makes up 62.3% of Curve's 3pool.
- USDT is seeing large outflows from DeFi lending protocols such as Compound and Euler
- USDT now makes up 23% of borrowing from Compound
- USDT supplied in Euler has decreased by 50%
- Morpho is the largest recipient of aSTETH in the past week, offering incentives for leveraged stETH <> ETH positions via Instadapp that are yielding 20% APR.
- An aSTETH whale is swapping his/her position to stETH,...