Smart Money Overview
Smart Money Token Inflows
- Inflows to smart money wallets were dominated by APE today, almost 20x the amount of the token in second place. This shows that smart money is seeking yield opportunities on APE staking contracts so they are accumulating APE tokens.
Smart Money Token Outflows
Largest outflows from Smart money outside of stables is ASTO
- Nearly 40k outflows of ASTO out of smart money wallets in the past 24H
- ASTO is a utility token for Altered State Machine and is used for DAO governance, minting NFTs, in-game transactions, and so on.
The token price for ASTO has seen an overwhelming drop YTD and now reaching only $0.0466 usd.
The entire ASTO outflow can be attributed to Dialectic: 0x314 who dumped $45k ASTO over the past day.
- The largest inflows to exchanges over the last 24H from Smart Money were ETH ($6.1m), PERP ($2.1m) and USDT ($1.3m)
There is a total of $21.2m ETH on exchanges: 24% of ETH are held by Binance and 21% are held by Coinbase
- The largest outflows from exchanges over the last 24H from Smart Money were USDC ($18.9m), BUSD ($9m), and APE ($976k)
- USDC and BUSD outflows signal smart money continues to derisk