Key Insights from Today’s on-chain behavior
- Movements from Smart Money wallets for non-stablecoins have been insignificant, with most activity below $1.0m and mainly comes from funds.
- Jump Trading continues to reduce its BUSD holdings, with its total net outflow in the past 30 days reaching $97.9m.
- The newly launched GEAR has been catching the eye of Smart Money wallets as there were a total of 8 SM depositors into the GEAR-ETH Curve pool in the past 24H.
Smart Money Overview
Smart Money Token Inflows
- $1.3m increase in APE holdings for Smart Money wallets in the past 24H.
- The increase was attributed to [Wintermute...