- LBR has 8x-ed in the past 2 weeks, with its TVL increasing rapidly by over $90m in the past week.
- Lybra Finance is a stablecoin protocol - with eUSD being hard-pegged to USD and collateralized by over 150% with ETH/stETH.
- LBR is used for governance, and stakers of the token get a share of protocol revenue as well.
- The protocol recently released its plan for v2 as well, which could further propel the growth of the protocol. Key changes include:
- Expansion to Arbitrum and (soon) on Layer Zero.
- Support for other LSD tokens to come (rETH, cbETH etc.).
- Tokenomics upgrade
- esLBR vesting changed to 60 days from...