Key Insights From Today’s On-Chain Behavior
- Investors continue to deposit their XMON tokens in the Sudoswap Lockdrop in exchange for SUDO
- Smart Money has increased their holding for ETH, USDT and BUSD
- Pransky has withdrawn his tokens from the LOOKS staking pool and has sent them to the Uniswap WETH-LOOKS liquidity pool
- Smart Money % of holdings in stables is currently floating around 26%
- $1.5m of inflows into SudoSwap: SUDO LockDrop in the last 24 hours.
- As an indication of their intent to participate in sudoAMM governance, $XMON holders are able to lock their tokens for a period of 1 month (reduced from 3 months) measured from the deployment of the contracts. Lockers will then...