On-Chain Insights: WBTC, FXS, EURe, Element NFT Marketplace, and Radiant Capital
- Smart Money has increased their holdings in WBTC, FXS, and EURe in the last 24 hours, with significant inflows attributed to specific wallets.
- Smart Money is active in the Arbitrum ecosystem, with increased exposure to rUSDC by Radiant Capital and the Ramses WETH-USDC Liquidity Pool.
- The Element NFT Marketplace saw a significant increase in the number of users in the last 24 hours, potentially due to the launch of the Element Pass Genesis collection.
Smart Money Movements (24h)
Smart Money increases holdings in WBTC, FXS, and EURe
- Smart Money increased their holdings in WBTC by $14.9m in the last 24 hrs.
- A significant amount of the inflows are attributed to two wallets belonging to Jump Trading.
- Total inflows of over $9.4m into this wallet.
- Additional inflows of $2.2m into this second wallet.
- Inflows amounting to around $2.9m also went to a Wintermute Trading Fund wallet.