- The APE Staking Contract went live on December 5, with pre-deposits available at launch. Reward accrual will only start on December 12.
- There are 4 staking pools, each with a different commitment and APE participation limit per asset committed.
- 100m APE tokens, equivalent to 10% of the token supply, are allocated to the staking program in the first year across all available pools and are taken from the portion of the ecosystem fund allotted to the DAO treasury and resources (totaling 47% of the total supply).
- The reward system is structured such that the incentive distribution curve declines every quarter throughout the three-year duration.
- In the past 30 days, there have been more unique sellers than buyers for...