- RLB launched as part of the Rollbit Lottery. They airdropped the entire RLB supply for free and no ICO or OTC deals were involved.
- Rollbit started off on Solana but quickly migrated to Ethereum, which led to a massive surge in price action.
- Rollbit recently migrated to a “Buy & Burn” concept, which makes RLB a deflationary asset.
- The “Buy & Burn” takes a portion of their futures, sportsbook, and casino revenues (10% of casino profits, 20% sportsbook profits, and 30% from futures trading).
- Staked Rollbots are locked for 30 days, and 10% of bought RLB will be distributed hourly to staked Rollbots.
- Just today itself, Rollbit...