Goldfinch: A DeFi Credit Protocol
- Goldfinch is expanding the scope of DeFi by enabling real-world businesses to access on-chain liquidity.
- The benefits of integrating DeFi and lending to real-world businesses include the efficiencies of DeFi and smart contracts, immutable on-chain credit records, and transparent financial activity.
- Goldfinch is building an infrastructure that matches credit risk assessors, borrowers and lenders. Its focus is on providing funding to fintech and credit firms in emerging markets. It is a prime example of the potential for DeFi to provide funding to underserved but worthy businesses that are unrelated to crypto.
- All Goldfinch loans are overcollateralized by off-chain assets.
- While Goldfinch has the potential to take DeFi...