- Leading on-chain fundamentals; Transactions on Arbitrum are averaging between 600-900k per day versus Ethereums at 1m and Optimism at 300k, Revenue has also been on a steady increase
- ARB is cheaper than OP of various valuation metrics
- Catalyst 1: Arbitrum staking proposal and its potential to reduce ARB supply (first redistribution of value to ARB holders aside from governance rights)
- Catalyst 2: STIP and indirect redistribution to protocol users on Arbitrum
- Catalyst 3: EIP-4844
- Catalyst 4: L3 and the development of a larger ecosystem on Arbitrum
- 87% circulating token supply unlock in March
- Aside from the staking proposal, currently no mechanism of redistribution...