- The overall cryptocurrency market has been contracting heavily due to the poor economic conditions, dropping from ~$2.19T to ~$954M, a ~56.4% fall, compared to crypto gaming which fell by ~75.0% YTD.
- Gaming and guild tokens were hit with the largest decline, with many falling by >90% YTD.
- The current gaming models have brought about many value extractors and speculators who are damaging the gaming economy and moving on to the next game due to mercenary behavior.
- The current problems with GameFi is centered around the focus of earning first as well as lack of utility of gaming assets rather than the gameplay itself.
- Focusing on gameplay, utility of gaming assets, improving social experiences and carefully designed...